Whether you want to learn more about family or workplace mediation, Gerry O’Sullivan’s training focuses on a key area of the process: the types of questions you ask. Here are just seven reasons to choose her training to enhance your mediation skills:
- Gerry O’Sullivan is a renowned expert in mediation questions. She has helped people from all over the world to improve their skills. She’s perfect for those seeking a conflict resolution trainer that has an in-depth knowledge of the human mind and how it responds during mediation.
- Many of her courses in mediation are delivered online. This provides plenty of flexibility for learners. You can choose from training taking place on Zoom, self-paced training and in-person courses.
- Her mediation training is based on the latest scientific research. All classes are centred around how the human mind works, which is also explored in her book on mediation questions, The Mediator’s Toolkit:Formulating and Asking Questions for Successful Outcomes. You’ll learn about the latest research in neuroscience and how it can benefit you.
- Her professional development (CPD) courses are suitable for all types of mediators. That includes those in Workplace Mediation, Civil & Commercial Mediation, Community Mediation, and Family Mediation.
- She runs one of the best mediation training programs focusing on questions. The questions you ask during this process are absolutely key. She will provide you with plenty of demonstrations and sample questions, along with her book on this subject.
- Her training in conflict management is enjoyable along with being educational.
- This is certified mediation training that will benefit your career.