Conflict, Negotiation and Mediation training internationally.
Internationally, Gerry O’Sullivan has delivered training and facilitation services, in person and online, for organisations such as:
- ‘ACT Conflict Resolution’ in East Jerusalem and online actconflictresolution.org
- MiKK – ‘The International Mediation Centre for Family Conflict and Child Abduction’ In Berlin mikk-ev.de/en
- CEDR U.K. (Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution) in London and Dublin cedr.com
- The USA based organisation, ‘Lawyers Without Borders’ in partnership with the Director of Training in CEDR U.K. lawyerswithoutborders.org/
- The USA based Christians Peacemakers Teams in the Palestinian West Bank https://cpt.org/
- The Virginia Mediators’ Network – online https://www.vamediation.org/
- The American Arbitration Association’s ‘Will Work for Food’ project – online willworkforfood.news
- DC Superior Courts Mediators – U.S.
- Academy of Professional Family Mediators (APFM ) – U.S.
Training undertaken in the area of International Conflict Dispute Resolution
“Systemic Peacebuilding, conflict transformation & post war recovery”
Training – Peace Action, Training and Research Institute PATRIR, Rumania, 2013.
“Inter-community mediation in post conflict countries”
CSSP Project for Integrative Mediation Berlin. 2009
“An Introduction to conflict management”
Iwaskiw & Associates
Hosted in Belfast in conjunction with Glencree Centre for Peace and Reconciliation. 2001
“Negotiating in conflict situations”
Federal mediation and conciliation service, Washington
Hosted in Belfast in conjunction with Glencree centre for peace and reconciliation. 2002