International Experience & Advocacy
Training and Panel Membership
Accredited Training in the area of International Conflict Dispute Resolution
- “Systemic Peacebuilding, Conflict Transformation & Post War Recovery” training. Peace Action, Training and Research Institute ( PATRIR), Rumania, 2013.
- “Inter-community Mediation in Post Conflict Countries” CSSP Project for Integrative Mediation, Berlin. 2009
- “Evaluation and Assessment of Peace Interventions” INCORE, University of Ulster . 2003
- “An Introduction to Conflict Management” Iwaskiw & Associates. Hosted in Belfast in conjunction with Glencree Centre for Peace and Reconciliation. 2001
- “Negotiating in Conflict Situations” L. Prevost, Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service, Washington. Hosted in Belfast in conjunction with Glencree Centre for Peace and Reconciliation. 2002
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Member of Mediators Beyond Borders - Partnering for Peace & Reconciliation. This is an international non-profit, humanitarian organization established to partner with communities worldwide to build their conflict resolution capacity for preventing, resolving and healing from conflict. This partnership involves the design and implementation of sustainable peace building initiatives responsive to the needs and culture of the communities, and to the history of each conflict
- Panelist mediator/trainer with CSSP Project for Integrative Mediation, Berlin. CSSP is a non-profit organization working on improving interethnic relations in conflict areas. The organization developed out of the Office of the International Mediator in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Out of the Bosnia experiences, CSSP developed Integrative Mediation, a comprehensive approach to mediation that includes various levels of responsibility, multiple actors and a variety of mediation tools.
Back to the top