Membership of Professional Bodies and
- Practitioner Member of The Mediator's Institute of Ireland (MII) and on their panel of mediators for the Civil Liabilities & Courts Act, 2004, whereby the Institute can nominate persons to act as chairperson of a Mediation Conference for personal injuries actions.
- Delivers Mediator's Institute of Ireland
approved Certified Mediation Training.
- One of three chosen members of the MII who are on a panel of mediators for the General Medical Council.
- Member of the International Mediation Institute.
- An associate with PATRIR - Peace Action Training and Research Institute of Romania
- Member of the Irish Commercial Mediator’s Association and a panelist mediator with Friarylaw (ADR U.K.), Dublin for Civil & Commercial Mediations.
- On an approved panel of consultants with the Equality Authority delivering training and consultancy through Equality at the Level of Enterprise.
- Member of Mediators Beyond Borders - Partnering for Peace & Reconciliation. This is an international non-profit, humanitarian organization established to partner with communities worldwide to build their conflict resolution capacity for preventing, resolving and healing from conflict. Gerry has worked in Serbia as part of this organisation and future work in Kosovo is scheduled.
- On the panel of mediators for the CSSProject for Integrative Mediation. CSSP is a non-profit organization working on improving interethnic relations in conflict areas. The organization developed out of the Office of the International Mediator in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Out of the Bosnia experiences, CSSP developed Integrative Mediation, a comprehensive approach to mediation that includes various levels of responsibility, multiple actors and a variety of mediation tools.
Back to the top